For influencers and content creators
Customize your app in 15 minutes.
We now have our own netflix style container to house all our movie content, and also a platform to release our latest and greatest directly and securely to our fans without worrying about piracy
We always needed a place to show case all our content and events, merchandise and upcoming exclusives, while still incorporating our social media content as well. Having our own app does exactly just that for us.
Love it! Nothing like having your own all in one digital outlet for content, events and merchandise.
App your brand allows us to deliver of our premium content offerings directly to our fans and also maintain a direct messaging channel with our fans.
This is your own Iphone/Ipad/Android app in the app store, with your own app icon, content and everything. Its your own world.
This is great so when you publish your content you are not being cross referenced with related videos that might be from other competitors.
Your fans are not getting distracted with related videos. They are focused just on your stuff.
Any extra marketing you did is focused on your content, and not your competitors.
- Make money Premium Content: Social media only pays you on advertising share, what if you were charging right away for your premium content. E.g on social media I show you teasers on how to flip old houses and resell and make money, then I tell you to go to my app to get the full video (which I charge a small fee for). So use social media to funnel your clients into your own world.
- Stay away from the competition: Social media platforms are not showing only your content, they are showing your hard earned fans, related content to your competitors. In your own app, you keep your clients/fans focused on your content only.
- Multiple ways to make money: by advertising on free content, advertise on paid content, subscriptions, pay per view. In social media you only make money via advertising, which might be limiting your true income potential.
- Everything about your brand in one place: The app links all your products and services in one place. Your video, your music, your events, your merch all in one place. Its easy to convert clients to buy, vs telling them to go visit another external place here and there to get your items scattered all over the net.
Your app can make your video content free or charge for access. You can link to your existing youtube or Vimeo content or you can upload your own private videos directly and charge for the videos if you wish.
This is great for premium/exclusive content you do not want to give away for free on youtube. You can put the teaser on youtube (for your fans) and then tell them to get your app for access to the full length video.
Your video is also secured inside your app from piracy as there is no way for them to access the file as its only available inside the app.
Its all up to you, you can charge for anything you wish or leave it all for free.
There are multiple ways you can charge.
- Charge for video content on a specific video e.g a full length video or premium video content you’ve created and don’t want to give away for free.
- You can charge an overall subscription for a set of video items in your app. e.g a series or a select set of videos you want to make available all inclusive if a user say subscribes for 4.99/month.
- You can also charge for merchandise if you have the merch module.
- You can charge for tickets for your events if you have the events module. You can also link to a third party ticket site if the tickets must be sold through an external ticket provider.
You can sell books, t-shirts, hats, and some other stuff, anything you want to sell. You are in charge of shipping and handling unless you work with a drop ship provider. We have a direct integration with www.printfull.com. They are great as they have a wide variety of items you can brand and drop ship directly to customers.
Once a customer orders from your app, it directly ships to them from the PrintFull warehouse and you don’t have to do anything on your end, other than promoting and managing the products.